P/S Tips and Tricks
Hi guys, Mike again.
Psychology/Sociology is perhaps the most unpredictable or most predictable section of the MCAT. I wrote an article fully fleshing out the below tips, but here is a condensed version if you are short for time (who isn't!).
I hope you guys can pitch in with your own advice - but here are my tips and tricks for the section:
- DON'T rely on your coursework or even Psychology major (if you have one)
- DO rely on AAMC's framework - shared with Khan Academy
- Prioritize context over content: build a hierarchy of vocabulary
- DO heavily use the strikethrough shortcut to eliminate all answers outside the context of the question's topic
- DO ensure you have a good understanding of statistics (articles to come...if you are taking before then, please email me or ask openly on the forum)
Mike - MCAT Adventure Founder